Saturday, April 20, 2013

"There are more people in the world doing good than doing bad..."

"There are more people in the world doing good than doing bad. Despite news headlines that are packed with stories of the bad, we need to remember we are the majority when envisioning a positive future."
--LTN Mexico

I have a real post brewing and stewing in my head, but I suspect it will take some time to take shape and then to write it the way I want to. But the world has been heavy this week, so I wanted to share a few light things that I've discovered recently on the internet.

From Humans Of New York (link):

I was in the Royal Canadian Air Force.”
“Oh, you lived in Canada?”
“No, I lived in America. But the interventionists and isolationists kept arguing over whether to help England, and I wasn’t going to wait for them to figure it out.”



Reasons My Son Is Crying (link)-- so snarky!

And finally, this video:






No comments:

Post a Comment